Cable aluminum foil Mylar can also be seen from the lit […]
Cable aluminum foil Mylar can also be seen from the literal meaning, it is definitely an aluminum foil Mylar belt applied to cable and cable, so how is it applied? What does it play in it? I will explain you one by one below -
The high temperature line has the characteristics of high temperature resistance, corrosion resistance, aging resistance, weather resistance, etc. To reach these quality requirements, many data combinations are processed by special techniques. In production, in addition to the primary information, supporting materials are also necessary.
1. Filling data includes: polyester fiber, cotton yarn, PP rope. The intention is to adhere to the rounding of the cable, reduce the amount of rubber, reduce the cost, and increase the cable strength. Among them, polyester fiber is often used for wires with high tortuosity.
2. Separation data, including: cotton paper, polyester tape, foamed PP tape, talcum powder / mica powder, silicone oil, DOP, B.T.A.
(1) Core cotton paper, polyester tape, foamed PP tape, when the cable is wound into a cable, the wire can be rounded to ensure the opening.
(2) Talc powder/mica powder, when the outer layer is extruded, the core PVC surface and the coated PVC are heated, and simply adhered together, and the talcum powder/mica powder is used to ensure the opening and manipulation adhesion. High temperature resistant fireproof cable
(3) Silicone oil, sprayed when the insulation is extruded, the first is to improve the adhesion between the conductor and the insulation, and to ensure the opening between the high-temperature cable and the outer casing.
(4) DOP, used between the conductor and the insulation to improve the adhesion between the conductor and the insulation.
(5) B.T.A., the solution is applied to the outer surface of the conductor when the insulation is extruded, the primary role is to avoid oxidation of the bare copper wire.