For the current aluminum, many aluminum materials can u […]
For the current aluminum, many aluminum materials can understand what is necessary to understand the process. To understand the relevant characteristics, in the production of aluminum profiles, the measuring tools are like weapons in the hands of the inspectors. If the weapon is in a semi-defective or damaged state, the test results have no meaning and there is no supervisory control over the quality of the product. Therefore, the maintenance and care of measuring tools is very important. Below are the maintenance specifications for several measuring tools.
1. The measuring instrument should be kept clean and dry, free from vibration and corrosive gas, and away from places with large temperature variations or places with magnetic fields. The measuring instruments stored in the measuring box should be clean and dry, and no other debris should be stored.
2. After using the measuring tool, wipe off the surface stains and aluminum chips, and loosen the fastening device. When it is not used for a long time, apply anti-rust oil to the measuring surface.
When the measuring tool is not in use, it should be placed in a protective box. It is best to use it exclusively for a full-time use, and make an annual review record of the measuring instrument by the authoritative unit.
3. Do not use the oil stone or abrasive cloth to rub the surface of the measuring instrument and the measuring surface and the scribe line. Non-metering maintenance personnel are strictly prohibited to disassemble, modify and arbitrarily repair the measuring tool.
4. When there is a burr on the surface of the workpiece, be sure to remove the burr and measure it. Otherwise, the gauge will be worn and the accuracy of the measurement will be affected.
5. Do not touch the measuring surface of the measuring instrument by hand, because the wet dirt such as sweat on the hand will contaminate the measuring surface and make it rust. Do not mix the gauge with other tools and metal materials to avoid bumping the gauge.
6. Do not use the tip of the caliper as a stylus, compass or other tool. Do not allow the two jaws to be twisted or use the gauge as a card.By doing some of the above methods, we can grasp these detailed processes very well, and we can grasp our trends very well. How can we do this? We must understand and think before we can understand.