Aluminum foil lunch box aluminum foil container perform […]
Aluminum foil lunch box aluminum foil container performance in the microwave oven: to ensure good and uniform heat transfer; can be used in traditional ovens and microwave ovens; can be used for barbecue; protect food from scorching; suitable for cold, frozen and fresh food packaging Can be heated on the original packaging; safe, hygienic, reliable, high temperature heated containers will not spill harmful substances to contaminate food; this is not possible with any disposable container.
(1) The container must be filled with food. If it is not filled, there is a danger of scorching.
(2) Go to the cover of the aluminum foil at any time, otherwise the food will not be heated. If the food must be covered, use a plate or microwave to adhere the film.
(3) Remember that metal and metal cannot touch each other. The container should not touch the furnace wall, the furnace door or the bottom of the furnace, nor the other metal parts. Otherwise the resulting arc may cause damage to the microwave oven. Also, don't use plates with gold and silver trim.
(4) The aluminum foil container should always be kept at a distance of 2 cm from the furnace wall, or kept away from other aluminum foil containers. For example, the aluminum foil container can be placed on a porcelain plate.
(5) Increasing the cooking and heating time by about 10% because the food absorbs microwaves from above.
(6) Do not use bent or damaged aluminum foil containers. Do not reuse aluminum foil containers. Please clean and recycle after recycling.