(1) The adhesive tape should be stored in the warehouse […]
(1) The adhesive tape should be stored in the warehouse to avoid sunlight and rain. It is prohibited to contact the organic solvent of organic acid and alkali oil and keep it clean and dry. The temperature is between -15°C and 40°C except for the device 1m.
(2) The tape should be placed in a roll and not folded. It should be turned once per quarter when storage time is too long.
(3) When loading and unloading the conveyor belt, it is best to use a crane, and use a rigging with a beam to lift it smoothly to avoid damaging the belt edge.
(4) The type and specification of the tape should be reasonably selected according to the needs and specific conditions.
(5) It is not allowed to use different types, different specifications, strength, and number of layers of tapes together.
(6) Conveyor belt joints are preferably made of hot vulcanized glue to improve reliability and maintain high effective strength.
(7) The diameter of the conveying roller of the conveyor and the minimum pulley diameter of the conveyor shall comply with the relevant regulations.
(8) Do not allow the tape to meander or creep. Keep the roller, the vertical roller is flexible, and the tension should be moderate.
(9) When the conveyor is equipped with a baffle and a cleaning device, wear on the tape should be avoided.
(10) Cleanliness is the basic condition for the good operation of the tape. Foreign substances can affect the eccentricity of the tape, the difference in tension, and even breakage.
(11) When the tape is found to have early damage during use, it should be promptly searched for causes and repairs to avoid the occurrence of adverse consequences.
Read more : https://www.china-aluminumfoil.com